Why should I download the music of the In-Store radios?
We recommend the download feature for two main reasons:
- You don't have a stable internet connection at your store.
- You want to create your own playlists.
Note that the download feature is not included in the free trial period. It is only available with the yearly license subscription.
Where do I download the music?
- Login to Jamendo Licensing with your email address.
- Then click on 'My Account' to access your client dashboard.
- Here choose the menu 'In-Store' where you can access all of your licenses.
- Next to your current In-Store license, click on the button 'Access Radios'.
- You will now see the button that leads you directly to the download page, called 'Download Radios as MP3 files'
How to download and play the radios offline
The mp3 files are organized in zip-folders and named 'part 1', 'part 2', etc. Each folder contains about 100 tracks. You can download the folders by music genre, choosing only the genres that you would like to broadcast. Simply click on the folder to start the download process.
Next, visit the download folder on your computer. Here will see the zip-folder. Double-click on it for the folder to unzip. You can now open the folder to access the mp3 files and play them in the music player of your choice.
Tipp 1: If you cannot unzip the folder by double-clicking on it, then you might need to install software allowing you to unzip folders. We recommend the open-source (free) program 7zip.
Tipp 2: Regarding a music player, Windows computers usually have the program Windows Media Player preinstalled. If you are using a MacBook, you will find iTunes a suitable music player. If neither one is installed on your computer, you can download the free player Winamp.
How and when to update the downloaded music
Our In-Store radios are regularly updated with new music content. Every now and then we also need to depart from an artist and remove his/her tracks from the radios. To assure that you are listening to the updated versions of the radios we highly recommend you to update your radios at least every 6 months. By your license contract, you are required to update the downloaded music content at least once a year.
To update your downloaded music content, simply delete your current Jamendo music library, then download the content again from your client space.