Some technical issues might not be actual technical issues at all. They might simply be cache-related issues. Read more about what Cache is and how you can bypass it.
What is the Cache?
Every time you open a website or interact with a website, your internet browser will save a cache of that website. When you access the website a second time, instead of recharging the whole page, the browser will load the cached version of this page, allowing for quick navigation. The cache is updated every 2-3 days to update any changes made on the website.
The problem comes, when the browser has stored more cache than it can handle. The results are: some pages are slowed down and some pages do not charge the latest version of the cache does not correspond to the latest version of the website.
Other problems can arise from the cache on Jamendo's side, causing similar effects.
These effects can be:
- Your newly purchased license does not show in your client account.
- Although your license is visible, you cannot stream the music or use your track pack.
- The page, in general, is responding very slow and making it difficult to browse.
How do you know if the problem is linked to the cache?
Many problems are cache-related, but not all. The following two tricks allow you to verify if the problem is indeed linked to the cache:
- Option: Open the Jamendo page from a different internet browser, that you don't use very often. Try to do the same action here. If it works flawlessly, then you'll need to empty the cache of your first browser.
- Option: In your current browser, open a new window in incognito mode. Try to perform the same action on Jamendo from the incognito mode, which does not take cache, nor extensions into account.
How to empty the cache?
The cache can be deleted with your browsing history, which you can usually find in the settings of your browser. Since the procedure is different for each browser, we have included links to existing tutorials for the most commonly used browsers:
Note: Internet Explorer is an outdated browser that was replaced with Edge by Microsoft. The Jamendo website is no longer fully compatible with Internet Explorer.
Still facing problems? Contact us and our Support team will be happy to help.
Please add a detailed description of the error at and preferably some screenshots as well.